Tuesday, May 13, 2008

如有同感

just saw this from Jamie's blog. So sorry that i din read it/check it out regularly, cos i tot you'll never update ur msn blog
Hers is in blue color, my comments will be in black.

woah. my last update was last year.
actually have a blog on blogspot. but i lazy to log in there. lol (:

so many many things happened.
1. i got a dog.. and my dog is so cute.. a miniature schnauzer.
i'd like to have a dog too, but i know tt i cant afford it or rather my family cant afford a dog, too many things need to take care of le
2. i m single...
same here
3. i m not available...lol..
keeping my finger crossed here, but i can say tt i'm waiting for someone
4. i graduated..
haha, same here
5. i applied for SIM psychology course. linked to University of Buffalo.
my greatest regret is tt i din take any psychology modules in NUS, i always envy those pple tt r in psychology
6. i m in wu liang yi jing performance.
me too me too
7. i m goin to taiwan for one month..
i miss tw, i miss shangren, i still haven try out the "irish coffee" there
but i'm "supposed" to go m'sia for a holiday with my maths major fren

talking about goin to taiwan.. i feel really really really sad! and stress...
cox something happened to my family... i dunno whether i still can go for so long or not..
i seriously like taiwan a lot..n i seriously wanna spend time there...
i oso really 1 2 go m'sia
sth oso happened to my family, but i know for sure tt i cant go le

i wanna go cox i wish to heal my heart..
yups.. pretty shaken..pretty confused..pretty........
sigh~
i wanna be alone n away..
maybe this is called avoiding reality..
same here, jt wanna get out of sg

to all that know about confession issue...
i m not going to confess anymore.
i think....
cox.. i know the answer is no...
i dun wish to spoil the current situation..
i can still carry the torch in my own world..
i can still smile n go crazy over coincidence and text messages..
i dun wish this to end..
i dun wish to change my wallpaper ..
i dun wish to change my wallet photo..
i want things to be like now..
at least i know this will last forever..but once confession is in the picture... i dun think it is possible...
same thoughts... i jt did e unobvious way, not sure whether i'll do e actual one or e more obvious way or not.... not enuff courage.... i'm not tt courageous afterall
whether it's possible or not, it needs 2 pple to work it out, but i'll willingly to do all i can to work it out

yups. i think i like you..
admiration.
adoration?
and i seriously thinks u know it too..
and i seriously know that it is impossible.
same thoughts, but the last line, i wont say it or rather i dun wish to think even abt the last line

am i hurt? yup.
still crying...
still getting over..
still trying to put a false front...
same here, but i supposed i gotten over with le, at least i'm not tt affected when i saw them
but i'm always putting up a false front, n no one saw through my trick

i noe that...
如果你以前拿得起..现在就应该放得下..加油!!
i believe in that too..
since i took it up..
now i will put it down...
i will..
give me time...
yes, me too, please give me time, time can heal a lot of things, time can change a lot of stuff

i will 化小爱为大爱..就能给众生更多
yups! i will!
i might not do exactly the same thing but i've set my mind to learn reiki. once i'm "certified" to give other pple healing, i'll do it unconditionally

jamie is also fighting too!
jiayou! battle coming up!
mingqi is also fighting too!

seen quite a lot of ugly things in tzuchi..
i m really really very very hurt by it..
i dunno how to tok to people about it..
i felt ashame..
all of a sudden.
though it doesnt involves me...
but it is still revolving around me...
how?!
same here. but i've talk to pple abt it, but nth seems to change... thou i told myself not to b sad abt it anymore n it takes time to start a change, but still i do really hope that there's a change

i really hope people will see the clearer picture..
i really hope they will know what is the best way out...
tt's my yuan too!

tears....tears for the feeling of being ashamed...
sigh~ crying season.
yar lor, i cry alot during e performance, esp e ending part
now even listening to songs or watching movie or watching mtv oso will cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home