Tuesday, January 22, 2008

第二步

昨晚见了面,说了:“如果在“XXXXXX 没有人要啊?”加一个unattached”,因该会明白意思吧。
她明白了,(she reply unattached)不过她以为我只是好奇。

今早:
me: k, actually, wanted to cont with "那我要,可以吗?"
she: haha
she: you very funny lei
she: :P
she: i mean very cute :P
she: hmm1
she: now i dono how to answer you liao
me: dun necessary need a ans
she: hehe1
she: hehe.. i think the answer will reveals also
she: cause i don't want later we see each other become very awkward
me: same mindset here
me: dunno lar
me: mayb i was jt 胡思乱想-ing
she: haha
she: hmm1
she: i don't mind knowing your thoughts larr
she: but i hope i won't send you the wrong idea also
she: guess for the time being.. i'm personally not ready for any relationship ba
she: as i mentioned last night.. i'm a gal hard to tame
she: hehe3
me: haha
me: u r not animal
me: dun need to tame
she: hmm2.. true also..
she: hehe

after typing all these, really start to wonder y 2 pple 1 2 go into relationship, n wat happen after tt relationship end... a lot of things need to find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home